Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Current Conditions
Temperature: 35°F
Feels Like: 28°F
Wind: 8 mph N
Humidity: 93%

As I exited my house this morning I realized that today was going to be a much different day than the last four or five. Instead of riding my bike in a t-shirt I was forced due to the 40 F temperature to put a jacket on and the day only got colder with time. There was a little bit of rain this morning but it died off by late morning. The rain returned around 4-5pm and has continually increased intensity until now. The current conditions map shows a major system of precipitation moving in our area. The jet stream should push this system right at us over the next couple of days. Tonight through tomorrow night we could see significant snowfall of up to a foot. A little different than the mid 70s we have been seeing the last few days. I will keep the blog posted about the storm's developements over its duration.

No comments:

Post a Comment